Teacher Professional Development Workshops
“BRILLIANT PD – one of the best I have attended in my 30 years of teaching.”
Ramona Ponting, Waverley Christian College
Building the capacity of specialist and classroom teachers is a focus for ASPA Education. We are passionate about enhancing teachers’ knowledge and building skills so that you can deliver engaging and sustainable performing arts programs in your school.
Our 2021 Teacher PD Workshops have now concluded. Thank you to all of the teachers who attended. PD Workshop dates in Sydney and Melbourne for 2022 will be announced in Term 4.
Our PD workshops include practical and engaging ideas, activities and routines that can be taken directly to the classroom, supported by a resource booklet, digital resources and a certificate of completion.
Past workshops have included:
- Start or Revive your School Choir – reinvigorate or launch a vibrant school choir that students will want to join.
- Spectacular School Concerts – simple and effective tools to put on spectacular and stress-free performances.
- Music and Dance for your Classroom – incorporating the performing arts into the curriculum.
- Performing Arts Bag of Tricks – practical activities to engage all students and get them excited about performing.
- Assembly Items to Remember – creative repertoire ideas that will inspire your students and their audiences.
Specialist music and general classroom teachers alike benefit from the practical skills and knowledge that our experienced instructors deliver in a relaxed, dynamic and positive environment.
$190 per workshop
Practical ideas, activities and
routines for the classroom
Supporting resource booklet
Learn skills that are readily
transferred to the classroom
Meet other teachers
Share ideas and experiences
- Peter MurnaneTeacher at Black Rock PS"Fantastic organisation, infectious energy and the representation of how positive reinforcement and feedback can truly impact adults and teachers, let alone students. I'm a better teacher and person for attending this PD session today."
- Terry BeggsGeelong CRT Network"Wow, what a talented duo! Beautiful singers and talented presenters. I’ve been to hundreds of PDs and this rates right up there as most fun but also helpful."
- Fiona BalthasarLilydale CRT Network"So glad I came! A thoroughly engaging PD jam packed with practical ideas for teaching a range of age groups."
- Elinor CozensSouth Yarra Primary School“Enthusiasm breeds enthusiasm! Great job - you've reminded me of the spirit needed and what is most helpful for the kids.”