The Australian School of Performing Arts, incorporating the Australian Girls Choir and ASPA Education, specialises in delivering high quality performing arts education to students and young people in a range of educational and community settings. We believe in the power of the performing arts to motivate, inspire and engage people of all ages and abilities.
Latest News and Events
- Jessica BlackburnSydney Opera House“I just wanted to thank you for your hard work and dedication to organising the staff choir for us. It really is a magical way to spend a lunch break, and Jane clearly is a talented choir leader with a beautiful voice. I can’t wait for next week!”
- Maurie SpaccaventoAGC Parent"The AGC gives our daughter a reliable and constant institution in her life that will not waver - a place where she is appreciated and where she will learn and build confidence."
- KateStudent at St. Mary’s Mooroopna"I have had so much fun this term with the ASPA Education teachers and I’m pumped for the performance!! You make me want to come to school on a Tuesday and practice!"
- Clare HylandTeacher at Hartwell PS"I just wanted to pass on a huge thank you for all of the amazing work you did with our students. I know that they got so much out of the whole experience, so many of them are saying that it was the best thing that they have done in their entire lives."
- Peter MurnaneTeacher at Black Rock PS"Fantastic organisation, infectious energy and the representation of how positive reinforcement and feedback can truly impact adults and teachers, let alone students. I'm a better teacher and person for attending this PD session today."
- Paul McDonaldCEO Anglicare Victoria"Our relationship with ASPA means children in care are introduced to music - the great healer and connector. The program has revealed new ideas and capabilities that have not been previously obvious to them, and has enhanced their view of who they are and who they can be."