The Australian School of Performing Arts, incorporating the Australian Girls Choir and ASPA Education, specialises in delivering high quality performing arts education to students and young people in a range of educational and community settings. We believe in the power of the performing arts to motivate, inspire and engage people of all ages and abilities.
- Jane StewartParent"Each time my daughter has attended an ASPA Holiday Program I have been stunned by what has been achieved in such a short space of time. My daughter has loved the programs and has not only had fun, but has felt a real sense of achievement."
- Maurie SpaccaventoAGC Parent"The AGC gives our daughter a reliable and constant institution in her life that will not waver - a place where she is appreciated and where she will learn and build confidence."
- Jessica BlackburnSydney Opera House“I just wanted to thank you for your hard work and dedication to organising the staff choir for us. It really is a magical way to spend a lunch break, and Jane clearly is a talented choir leader with a beautiful voice. I can’t wait for next week!”
- Paul McDonaldCEO Anglicare Victoria"Our relationship with ASPA means children in care are introduced to music - the great healer and connector. The program has revealed new ideas and capabilities that have not been previously obvious to them, and has enhanced their view of who they are and who they can be."
- Kylie WeeksAGC Parent"It is such a wonderful organisation to be part of. The benefits to our daughter from belonging to the AGC will be with her long after she has left"
- Peter MurnaneTeacher at Black Rock PS"Fantastic organisation, infectious energy and the representation of how positive reinforcement and feedback can truly impact adults and teachers, let alone students. I'm a better teacher and person for attending this PD session today."