The Australian School of Performing Arts, incorporating the Australian Girls Choir and ASPA Education, specialises in delivering high quality performing arts education to students and young people in a range of educational and community settings. We believe in the power of the performing arts to motivate, inspire and engage people of all ages and abilities.
Latest News and Events
- “I just wanted to thank you for your hard work and dedication to organising the staff choir for us. It really is a magical way to spend a lunch break, and Jane clearly is a talented choir leader with a beautiful voice. I can’t wait for next week!”Jessica BlackburnSydney Opera House
- "I have had so much fun this term with the ASPA Education teachers and I’m pumped for the performance!! You make me want to come to school on a Tuesday and practice!"KateStudent at St. Mary’s Mooroopna
- "The AGC gives our daughter a reliable and constant institution in her life that will not waver - a place where she is appreciated and where she will learn and build confidence."Maurie SpaccaventoAGC Parent
- "Each time my daughter has attended an ASPA Holiday Program I have been stunned by what has been achieved in such a short space of time. My daughter has loved the programs and has not only had fun, but has felt a real sense of achievement."Jane StewartParent
- "It is such a wonderful organisation to be part of. The benefits to our daughter from belonging to the AGC will be with her long after she has left"Kylie WeeksAGC Parent
- "Fantastic organisation, infectious energy and the representation of how positive reinforcement and feedback can truly impact adults and teachers, let alone students. I'm a better teacher and person for attending this PD session today."Peter MurnaneTeacher at Black Rock PS