The Australian School of Performing Arts, incorporating the Australian Girls Choir and ASPA Education, specialises in delivering high quality performing arts education to students and young people in a range of educational and community settings. We believe in the power of the performing arts to motivate, inspire and engage people of all ages and abilities.
Latest News and Events
- "Each time my daughter has attended an ASPA Holiday Program I have been stunned by what has been achieved in such a short space of time. My daughter has loved the programs and has not only had fun, but has felt a real sense of achievement."Jane StewartParent
- "Our relationship with ASPA means children in care are introduced to music - the great healer and connector. The program has revealed new ideas and capabilities that have not been previously obvious to them, and has enhanced their view of who they are and who they can be."Paul McDonaldCEO Anglicare Victoria
- “I just wanted to thank you for your hard work and dedication to organising the staff choir for us. It really is a magical way to spend a lunch break, and Jane clearly is a talented choir leader with a beautiful voice. I can’t wait for next week!”Jessica BlackburnSydney Opera House
- "The AGC gives our daughter a reliable and constant institution in her life that will not waver - a place where she is appreciated and where she will learn and build confidence."Maurie SpaccaventoAGC Parent
- "I have had so much fun this term with the ASPA Education teachers and I’m pumped for the performance!! You make me want to come to school on a Tuesday and practice!"KateStudent at St. Mary’s Mooroopna
- "It is such a wonderful organisation to be part of. The benefits to our daughter from belonging to the AGC will be with her long after she has left"Kylie WeeksAGC Parent